Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I have been meditating on this song since thursday night.. singing it in the airport.. on the plane.. when I am not with anyone.. at home.. during shopping.. God's presence is simply all around me.. He is with me everywhere I go.. People gave me strange looks but I wasnt concerned at all.. God is pleased thats what matters..

This song comprises of God's promises to me and my response to Him.. I just love the lyrics..

Cover Me

Cover me, Lord my God,
And lead me into your presence,
My soul relieved, Trials may come,
And darkness upon me, But still
Your hand it guides me

My saving grace, My one embrace,
My first true love, I will exalt thee

I love You, Jesus I thank You,
For your hand that covers me

I will worship You, I will worship You
I will worship You My blessed saviour.

No comments: