Thursday, September 28, 2006

Today was an interesting day for me. I had a medical appointment. I am not sick. Just needed to take some jabs prior to the mission trip. Feeling abit dizzy now. Had a blood test today to test for mumps. measles and rubella. I have taken the jabs when I was a baby but the doctor insisted on checking if I still had immunity to it. After blood test, she decided on her OWN to proceed to give me a few jabs for Diphtheria, Tetanus and Typhoid. After the jabs, she told me I will experience pain on the jab spots tmr. She should have told me before that. Argh! Nevermind. Just that now I can feel some pain and stiffness.

Tmr there is round 2! Got to make a trip to the Chest Clinic along North Terrace for a jab of BCG! I wasnt jabbed at sch at 12 cos my immune system was good then but now need to take some precautions to minimise risk! And round 3 next thursday to review the blood test results to see if I need more jabs!

The doctor was quite funny. Female doctor from Uni. Before she took blood from me, the following conversation took place.

Doc: Will u faint at the sight of blood?
Pris: err .. No!
Doc: Good, I wont have time to help if u do ( There is a long queue outside so imagine how fast she finish all her jabs! )

Yeah thats the highlight of the day!

--

Reached home to see one msn message from Yoshi!

It says " Exam timetable is out! "

So obviously I checked ..

Immunology -- 6th Nov
Genetics -- 8th Nov
Chemistry -- 13th Nov

Then I will be done for this year... time to study..

No comments: