Saturday, September 30, 2006

Yesterday was a self declared public holiday. I gave myself the excuse that due to my jabs which gave me some discomfort. But I was uncomfortable and my mind couldnt concentrate due to the pain and stiffness. I rested but I have some aches still but not serious so no worries at all. And this morning I feel so hot as in like warm till now. I dun think I am sick. Just that my temperature is really odd. Everyone is wearing jackets n there I am in short sleeve and I still feel warm. Thats weird!Worse still, people around me say that they are cold. Then I was like.. err.. but I feel hot!

I was supposed to go for more jabs today but I didnt in the end cos I felt that my body couldnt take it. But I dun think I can drag any longer. Will try to get it quick though... probably next week.. I am scared of jabs..

2 comments:

Prissy said...

I will check .. No worries..

GraceL said...

I salute you! I'm also terrified of needles... I'd shake at the thought of 1 jab, let alone taking several shots :)

Yeah, and take care of yourself too... :)