Saturday, September 16, 2006

I am at Sam's place now. Both Jiamin and her have gone for AGM. The quietness of this house and the album being played, the lyrics, God's Spirit filled my heart. God is in this place. Its something so joyous that words can never express it. This joy is meant to be shared n not just keep within me. The thought that God placed in my heart since thursday was once again refreshed by him on this morning. He has been repeatedly telling me the same thing over the last 2 days n now I choose to do wat he is telling me. Thursday I went to Edge Conference with my connect group. That day, God spoke to me particularly on 2 people. Both of them whom God wants me to reach out too. One of them is close to me but the other one is not. But it doesnt matter at all. Something is forming in my mind. Something I know which will come to pass soon because God's hand is in it.

No comments: