Monday, September 18, 2006

I was mad this morning.. I got to know something which I was excluded cos I am in Sydney.. Its a joke.. really it is.. I guess.. being away = being forgotten. Reality it is.. I shall not bother myself with that.. My heart is set on the mission trip and I know it involves a lot of sacrifises .. it may seem like minor sacrifises at one look.. but on further look.. I know its not something minor.. Actually I wan very much to go for convention this year but I cant.. its a struggle within me which noone can see but God alone.. I have chosen to set that aside.. this is just one of the many.. n more are on my way..

I met up with my comm over the past weekend.. Vivian and Aaron its my first time meeting them but they are really warm and loving people who put me at ease.. We are like family..discussing..praying..laughing together.. Now is still our beginning stage of planning but all of us are enthusiastic abt it.. its the fire within us.. we have distributed our portfolios..

Many of us are taking more than 1 portfolio. For myself, I will be taking 3 portfolios. One of them in charge by me and the other 2 larger portfolios shared. Its good to share portfolio. Good to have someone to discuss with. I will be doing the prayer points from now till the end of the trip on a weekly basis and sending them to my comm for prayer. The other 2 portfolios are ( reporter/photographer) by Leanne n myself and also teaching by Vivian and me. I will be preparing a lot of this trip from this day forward so please pray for us if u can. It means I have to forgo some stuff even though I really want to be part of. I have to ignore whatever comments people pass on me ( otherwise life is going to get hard if I listen to everyone ). Following Christ is never easy.. Denying myself each day. .

Matthew 16:24

Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

There was much sharing during our meeting.. sharing our expectations, hopes n reasons why we want to be part of this team. I am inspired by them, really I am. I see disciples of Christ and the hope of bringing the Gospel to those who have not heard.

1 comment:

Prissy said...

Thanks Yoshi for getting me the ticket.. I appreciate it..