Saturday, September 09, 2006

At this time next week, I will be in Sydney.. I am excited to visit the OCFers there again.. After 2 months.. I miss them.. seriously.. I enjoyed my last trip there, the fellowship I treasure.. this time round..I will only be there for 5 days and all days are almost booked out.. Going to meet Daniel also.. Havent seen him for a while.. finally meeting him again.. This time found I will be staying at Samantha's place. Thanks alot dear for accomodating me.. The main reason for this trip is to meet up with my mission comm.. Please keep us in prayer and also now for some reason.. I am having sore throat also.. * cough..cough..cough * Hopefully I can recover before I go Sydney.. there is so much to be accomplished there.. My heart is all jumping for all that God is doing through us.. This year I m missing AU AGM as well as Kairos.. My disappointment but at this point of my life I choose to put the upcoming mission trip of highest importance.. For those who will be around in adelaide.. just want to encourage u guys to go for kairos.. Ur life will never be the same.. I was there last year.. In that place where I saw people crying out for God.. I can still remember many things that happened there.. Its God's appointed time.. So please please go for it..

One particular thing I remember last kairos was the final part where we went into a hall in aacc church.. I see remember Calvin was the one initiating it but God's spirit was so strongly felt in that place.. a few leaders with their candles lit.. they went around lighting each of our candles.. and the flame was passed along until all our candles were lit.. this action symbolises that we r flaming the love of God from generation to generation.. to pass on our knowledge n experience to the younger generation.. in that place many of us cried to God.. we just hugged each other n spoke words of encouragement.. I can still remember the people whom I hugged but I wont mention here.. It is just still so vivid in my mind as though it happened yesterday.. but no.. that was last year.. So my encouragement to all .. Go for it.. Run after Christ..

Take one step forward and allow God to do the rest.. U will be amazed..

3 comments:

samantha said...

you're welcome! and it'll be fun catching up with you ALTHO' i have to forewarn you that some ppl are pretty stressed out with work-work and uni-work, so you might not see the cheerful side of us that much :D :D :D

BUT yes, you'll be most welcomed in our midst.. you'll be caught up with our activities again, like the previous time you were here. :)

and i remember that you die-die must also eat in Fish Market and SuperBowl. we shall endeavour to fulfil your request.. hahahah...

GraceL said...

Hope your trip would be a time of empowering and refreshing for you as well :)

Prissy said...

Well I understand their stress.. u may see the stressful side of me as well.. tabao assignments there..* SobS *

See all of u guys soon.. can count down now.. 5 days to go...