Thursday, September 07, 2006

Guess wat!!! My assignments for this week are all completed.. to some of u ..it may not be anything much but to me its something.. I call that a miracle.. cos this week was my most busy week at Uni.. Most of my weeks have at least 6 assignments.. but this week was 8 assignments and with quiz.. so much to memorise..Praise God its all over and all went well.. my quiz inclusive though there were some parts of it, I kind of try to bluff through ..haha.. but on the whole it was good.. I was feeling stressful very much the whole of this week cos there was too much to be done n I didnt have enough time. I hardly have much sleep but I was still happy because I know God will bring me through it as he always does. One thing that amazes me is that though being so busy, the time I have for God each day remains good quality ( God always reminds me to spend time with him )..Thats the only time of the day I spend in quietness n be still before HIM.. He never fails to remind me of his greatness everyday.. Each new day he renews me and opens my eyes to the great things he has for me.. I love to dwell in his presence forever...

In the past ( a long time ago I mean ), I have always thought that when I am busy, I would probably forget about God.. But no I did not.. I remembered HIM all the more ( He consistently reminded me of his presence in my life, all blessings he brought into my life and the circumstances and situations he brought me through) and I drew my strength from HIM.. He has become so evident in my life that he is part of everything I do.. I am glad he has brought me this far.. cos I know its just impossible to do it using my own strength.. I am just so joyful now..

This weekend is gonna be exciting for me.. Going to do some shopping ( Havent been shopping for a long time.. u know why..cos everytime my lesson ends.. the shops also close.. argh..in a way save money but then..).. Also going to adelaide show with my dearest coursemates on sat ( Heard there were really cheap goodies bags n the fruit wine and cheese is awesome.. so must go..anyway only once a year ).. then having time management discussion.. followed by dinner with connect group.. I miss them..miss the fellowship..

But I will still make time to study like I always do.. haha.. Next week isnt so busy.. would have time for some revision..

No comments: