Saturday, September 23, 2006

My laptop is finally back with me last night. Surviving without it is really hard. That means no internet, cant do assignment, cant check emails basically cannot do anything, kinda unsettled. Everything seems hanging in the air. But praise God, Danny has managed to fix it. Thanks a million man! I am relieved. Really I am with thanksgiving in my heart and glory all unto God. I had a busy week. I came back from Sydney on Wednesday and schedule has been hectic since then. No.. I should say.. it has been hectic all these while. The Sydney trip is fruitful. I learnt a lot and seeing them so enthusiastic labouring for the Lord really gets me onboard with them. Aaron passed me some cds on chinese sermons. Got to listen to them soon. My chinese standard has been degrading since 2 years ago and now I have to figure that out again! But its alright I guess cos Desiree is around haha.. our chinese teacher and fellow warrior! There is much to learn about the Thai language as well along with all my other portfolios. But I am enjoying every minute of this. Its so exciting!!!!

I went for picnic with my coursemates on thursday. It was a sunny day for a picnic. Perfect weather at Botanic gardens. We hardly have the opportunity to hang out as a whole group together cos our schedules are too tight. Now is our mid term break. There is a little time for enjoyment but not much still. Exams are coming in 6 weeks time. Its time to get myself prepared again. I dun wan all that stress when its drawing too near. But let me finished my 2 assignments first then I will start.

I met up with Tracy and her brother on thursday too. Had a late lunch with them. They were here to visit adelaide and Me but seriously I wanted to bring them sightseeing but I couldnt due to other committments and I was dead tired since I came back and I just handed up an assignment that day and another 2 looming the skies next week. Its really time to get started before panic kicks in again..haha..

I really got to have breakfast n start cracking on work..

* My hp has some problem ( Both my Three phone and the prepaid.. the Three phone I dunno whats wrong..just cannot switch on at all and the prepaid one obviously has no credit.. uncontactable for now.. sorry)

No comments: