Sunday, September 03, 2006

Yesterday's NPMM is awesome. Its a great time of prayer and my spirit is united with my Jesus and my brothers and sisters in Christ. Truely, I was absorbed in that atmosphere, I can feel the presence of God even right now. I can feel God's power. The joy and peace he brought me is unmeasurable and intense. He alone brings satisfaction and salvation. Yesterday during Aunty Merrilyn's sharing, my mind was on the lost souls everyday wondering pass us. They are the lost without the salvation and peace that I have within me, my heart was wrenched with pity and sorrow. What good is it to achieve everything yet forfeit their soul. Pointless absolutely pointless. My heart goes out to the people who are looking for worldly desires because deep down in my heart. I know that their heart is empty. Their soul is void. This emptyness can only be filled by Jesus no matter how much you try to cheat yourself. I long to be able to do sth for them.

For the first prayer, I prayed with Moses, Samuel and Aunty Merrilyn. A spirit guided prayer for Geelong. After the prayer I told Aunty Merrilyn about the mission trip which I am about to go for. I could see Jesus in her eyes. The eyes of joy and blessing. She has been my inspiration, she has flamed my passion to go forward for missions. A living example who deserves my respect. A lady flowing with the love of Christ. A true example whom I look to. I have had missions on my mind since I was 16 years old and the passion was flamed last year and once again this year. Clearly, I know that this is what God wants me to do. Its not a rash decision, its something my soul longs for and its something I really want to do. Frankly speaking, I have not desired anything as much before. But this time, my heart is determined, my heart is convicted by the Holy spirit. After the decision was made, the peace of God like a dove rested on me.

Dennis, Aaron and myself prayed for some countries and missionary as well. I chose to pray for Thailand. As I was praying for Thailand, my spirit was touched by God once again, as I pray I just cried. Tears flowed n I just wanted to reach out to them, to bring the Gospel to them. I never knew I could do outreach but now I know I am empowered by the Holy Spirit to do all that God commanded.

We prayed for the OCF centres, the countries and the missionaries whom we support and my leader Siew Wai prayed over me as well. With Aunty Merrilyn wrapping her arms around my waist, I was overwhelmed by the touch of the Holy Spirit. Its His annointing, His annointing. Nothing can bring such conviction over me except Him.

It was just awesome. A lot of things happened yesterday which cannot be described in words.. Beyond comprehesion, beyond description ...

Matthew 28:18-20 (New International Version)

18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

No comments: