Friday, September 01, 2006

l had a great day except for some minor hiccups.. I went to see an advisor today to learn more about time management. All along I thought I managed my time well but today I realised that I didnt.. or perhaps I should say, some of my time is not effectively spent.. I m glad I went to find out for myself.. not just for myself.. but its something that I can share with others for everyone's benefit.. it was good..

After that session, I went off to OCF, prayed with Melissa...shared some stuff with her, really glad to know her better today.. she encouraged me..really.. through sharing and how God is working in her life.. Our God is an amazing God...I shared some stuff with a few people today.. what God is doing.. It was more of heart to heart talk to a few people.. I wont mention names here.. its time well spent..

I liked the worship and sharing today.. The worship part I was so absorbed in the songs that I was oblivious to everything.. just immersed in the words..the lyrics.. and the sharing.. its good.. inspiring..Wei Jian brought up stuff that I didnt focus on .. Its God's annointing on him.. Glory to God...

I am home now.. excited for NPMM tmr when we can pray together as a whole for the different OCF centres around Australia as well as the missionaries we support..

And tmr is Jasmine's birthday, Happy Birthday Gal!!!

Cya tmr..haha.. NPMM..

No comments: