Monday, September 18, 2006

Yesterday I visited St Barnabas Church. The church service is conducted in a different way cos its of a different domination but that doesnt matter at all. I enjoyed with service without the slightest doubt. There was sharing by Liz Burns who has come back from a recent mission trip. God's timing is forever perfect. Her experience is valuable n I learnt much from her sharing. I saw the hunger of the people. The joy on their faces when they recieved their first bible. I saw how Liz broke the barriers and God's work in her and through her. Its great. After service I caught up with many Sydney OCFers, spent quality time together. Bonded over lunch and fellowship at Clarence's place. His place is really beautiful.. a condominium facing the sea. The scenery is beyond description. Very much the whole day was spent at their place ( play Risk, cards, cook dinner n shopping too cos there is factory outlets beside their place n the things r so cheap..serious.. )cos he is leaving with his wife to America on work purposes soon.

Saturday I met up with Daniel as well.. After a few months.. We went to fish market n tucked ourselves in OYSTERS, SASHIMI and FISH PLATTER.. so yummy..

No comments: