Wednesday, September 27, 2006

William and I spoke yesterday. He shared with me some stuff. He mentioned that many times we as humans always run to something physical first. And God becomes second choice and he himself had such times. I guess we r weak. We need someone physically present. But today, without thinking I chose to run to God first. Isnt it amazing? God knows my thoughts and my words even before they come to my mind or speak them. Something clouded my thoughts this morning but its over now.

During prayer meet yesterday, I had a good time sharing with addielle. A dear sister whom I respect and learn from. Just caught up with her on the daily things. I shared with her much that is on my heart and she prayed with me and encouraged me. Such a sister is precious in my sight and annointed by God. Her grace, her love is beyond description.

I saw the sms from Laza this morning when I woke up. I am encouraged by him. It is so timely. I see God's hand and his favour on us. He alone can make all things possible and everything beautiful.

" I am praying for you and ur team Priscilla. Be courageous and fight the good fight! May God lead, empower and protect you!"

My mission comm is having meeting today from afternoon till night. I am blessed to be amongst people passionate about God. Do pray for them!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

1 comment:

Alfred said...

It's hard sometimes to walk life's journeys, but always know that God is with you, and no evil can stop you as long as you are covered in Jesus's blood! U have every support, prayer and encouragement behind you, so do not be weary, do not be dismayed, for the Almighty is with you all the way, not only in this situation, but every one in your life! God Bless u, n may you feel His awesome power, grace and mercy in your life, that you may grow and share your testimony of how God has shaped you to who you are going to become..

By His spirit He has stamped us with His eternal pledge, a sure beginning of what He is destined to complete - 1 Corinthians 1:22