Saturday, September 16, 2006

I landed in Sydney yesterday morning. The feeling is like coming home. I was very comfortable during my last stay. I feel so much at home with the OCFers here. Meeting them once again has brought back all these memories. Though this time my stay is short but I know it will be fruitful. Yesterday cos most of them r busy with stuff ( they are not having holidays yet.. I understand but they are around for me when I needed help which already warms my heart.. I am not expecting more.. ). I bumped around city area, paddy's, pitt street n was suprisingly not lost..haha.. in a way its an achievement cos I am ALWAYS lost.. well..its sad but thats the truth..I am bad at directions.. then after that dropped by sam's office before we went for dinner with Linus at Super Bowl. Its familiar place, familiar people, familiar food. I had a great meal. So full until the 3 of us had to move so slowly after we got out from the restaurant.. but we still went for dessert at passionflower ( Thanks Linus ).. the dessert there is beyond description..how I wish they can open a branch in adelaide.. it is that good..

Had a long chat with Sam when we came home.. Havent seen her for 2 months.. I have so much to tell her.. dunno y.. maybe cos we just connect well with each other..

In an hour's time I will be meeting Daniel.. It will be quality time.. It is gonna be a busy day.. Finally meeting my comm tonight.. till late..

1 comment:

Alfred said...

Hey Pris, nice to know that you have reached sydney safely and having a great time! Dun miss us ocfers in adelaide too much! Hee. Hve a blessed time and can't wait for u to be back to share with us the many wonderful experiences u had there! God Bless.